X

Cranking Strong but will not fire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by youngfan View Post
    My garage isn't filled out? I mentioned the bike I have in the first post. 1989 suzuki gsx 750f.

I'm gonna take it fully apart each carb and soak it in solvent. Is seafoam approriate? I'm getting it to fire up when on starter fluid but it quickly runs through it. So the problem must be with the is with the carbs as they're not providing the fuel for it to run...correct?

Yes, your garage wasn't, and at the point of this posting... STILL isn't filled out.

I just checked the first post... you said 750... but not the year. Still didn't narrow it down enough even if I had been inclined to go back on a multi day thread and "research" it...

OR...

You could just fill out the garage so it's easily accesible instead of next time me not saying anything at all and just passing on helping because I don't wanna look it up.

This is your primary thread... Your pretty well aware of what is or has been said.

This is my 5k+ thread I've read or re-visted in the last 5 days. Many of them I've commented on. There isn't anyway in hell I'm gonna remember all of your specifics every time, and when it's multi-pages, I'm probably not going to re-read the entire thread everytime a new post gets added.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
    X