X

The ultimate oil filter thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ultimate oil filter thread

I work in a diesel shop and have a huge resource of xref information for filters, not just oil filters, but all filters(oil, fuel, air, trans., etc.) And not just motorcycles obviously, but being katriders I figured I would mention those first. Any vehicle, any filter, any brand. Just post up here or pm me if you have any (what will fit my vehicle) type questions you may have. I will get back with you pretty quick since I'm on here like 20+ hours a day. If you do have questions, let me know, give me filter #'s if you have them and as much info as you can about your vehicle if you don't have #'s(year, make, model, engine size). I should be able to get you at least 5 brands of filters with numbers that will fit. Which brands are best is of course up to each individual, and I can't be held responsible for any problems that occur from using sub par filters, but am willing to help any way I can in making it as convenient as possible for you to find the filters you need.
    Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

nice
    2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

HerE is a list of what i have for the kat's, just to give poeple an idea of what may be available to tham locally

SUZUKI 16510-03G00
      SUZUKI 16510-06B00
      SUZUKI 16510-06B01
      FRAM PH6018
      WIX 51359
      NAPA 1359
      NAPA PS1359
      BIG A 92359
      CHAMPION LABORATORIES PH7016
      LUBER FINER PH7016
      WARNER & SWASEY WPH7016
      MANN & HUMMEL MW65
      HASTINGS LF588
      BALDWIN B7419
      Last edited by 5forty2; 07-22-2011, 03:54 PM.
      Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Comment

Cool. As always your +1 in my book.
        "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
        1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
        2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

what do you have for the Volvo v50 2007 2.0D ?
          2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

for a informative thread!

i'll give ya one thats a pain to x-over this Fass fuel 150 water seperator and fuel filter.

FF-1003 Fuel Filter (3 Micron)

(1) WS-1001 Water Separator (144 Micron)

there $65 with shipping

looking for some thing cheaper in price.
            Last edited by flash007; 08-04-2011, 04:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
            1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
            2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

I will get you some numbers when I get to work mo

Comment

Working...
              X