X

Fuel Filter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Filter

Has anyone found a replacement fuel filter at a local parts store ( Autozone etc. ) that works for our bikes? Do you remember the part number?
    '04 Katana 1200 - B12 swap, Holeshot Stage 2 jet kit, 2 bros carbon fiber slip on cut down, 5 deg timing advance, Bandit 1200 rear wheel/180 tire w/ modified swingarm.

Does the stock one not work with the b12 swap?

Here is the stock OEM part # if you need it

Suzuki Part # 15410-19E10
    Check my garage for current pic and upgrades

My build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127457

Comment

Ya it works just fine for the swap. Been running it for a while now. Last week I had the carbs off and checking the bowls it had small parts from the fuel filter sitting in the bottom. So I need a new one and I was going to be out and about today and could pick one up at walmart or autozone. But If i have to get a stock one, then I will need to make a longer drive out to the dealer ( if they even have it ) or order online.

I would just like to have it today, that's all...
      '04 Katana 1200 - B12 swap, Holeshot Stage 2 jet kit, 2 bros carbon fiber slip on cut down, 5 deg timing advance, Bandit 1200 rear wheel/180 tire w/ modified swingarm.

Comment

We've never found one that is high enough flow. If you do find one, please share.
        Get over yourself. For me to think you are an idiot, I would first need to think of you.

sigpic

Comment

Gotcha... I bought one from Auto zone and a cycle shop both aftermarket.. Both told me they would work.. and both didn't.. got p'eed off and went and got a OEM one.. I don't remember the brands or part #'s... They were around 2.00 for them... I would just wait and get the right one.
          Check my garage for current pic and upgrades

My build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127457

Comment

Working...
          X