Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Does anyone know where the air/fuel adjustment is???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know where the air/fuel adjustment is???

Hey guys. I've searched this subject and cant find a picture... There isn't one in the manual and i think it might be causing the idle issues i'm having. when i rev the motor it stays at a high rpm for a while then goes down. if i adjust the idle so it revs normally it just stalls out when i let off the gas. I read that some people have to drill out a plug but i dont know where it is.... O I have a 91 600 by the way. thanks

Comment

excellent! now i just need to see if they are plugged or not. Thanks a lot!

Comment

not to jack this thread, but what is that line for coming out from between the carbs and runs to the left with the black knob on the end?
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

Originally posted by BoarderBry View Post
          not to jack this thread, but what is that line for coming out from between the carbs and runs to the left with the black knob on the end?
          That is the idle adjuster.
          Get over yourself. For me to think you are an idiot, I would first need to think of you.

sigpic

Comment

It's to lean. Adjust the idle mixture screws out 1/2 turn at a time an try that. Then adjust your idle speed.Those are the screws in the pic. above.

Comment

Working...
            X