X

tranny questions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tranny questions

ok im still waiting for my coils to come in to get the bike running but i wanna know if theres a problem with the tranny. as it is i can only get three clicks out of it, three up then really stiff three back down the stiff is this normal?
    Last edited by stones863; 06-11-2011, 05:58 PM. Reason: horrible spelling lol my bad

I really misread this question's title quite badly..

Comment

hahaha what did u read?

Comment

Until the bike is moving and you are shifting. There is a 0% chance anyone in the history of forever can diagnose a trans problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfe_UK View Post
          I really misread this question's title quite badly..

And you thought you could answer the question?

Seriously, that was what I also first thought.
          =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Usually hard to hit all the gears with the bike not moving. When you get as far as you can try letting out clutch and rock the bike till the gear catches, then try to continue shifting.
            When all else fails get a bigger hammer

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
              And you thought you could answer the question?

Seriously, that was what I also first thought.
              I'm constantly curious to why everyone asks questions about transsexual stuff on motorbike forums..
              So I keep checking them for the one rare moment when it won't turn out to be a gearbox query just so my curiosity can grin smugly. It's a silly amusement between researching my build.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfe_UK View Post
                I'm constantly curious to why everyone asks questions about transsexual stuff on motorbike forums...
                I musta missed those posts. Maybe you're hanging out on the wrong forums.

Maybe THAT's why people buy Harleys. They had their whosits removed and they're looking for replacements!
                Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

lol ok ill know hopefull wednesday thats the expected date lol. hahahahaha lmfao transsexual lmfao priceless

Comment

Working...
                  X