X

Will a 600 Airbox fit a 750

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will a 600 Airbox fit a 750

Quick question I am looking for a stock airbox for my 95 750 since the po had k&n pods on them with a dynojet stage 3 kit. From what I understand the stock box works better with these carbs. Does one from a 600 fit the 750?

Originally posted by oberon View Post
    Quick question I am looking for a stock airbox for my 95 750 since the po had k&n pods on them with a dynojet stage 3 kit. From what I understand the stock box works better with these carbs. Does one from a 600 fit the 750?

If your going back stock airbox, you need to downgrade that to a stage 1 jetting on the kit. (change the main jets basically).

I know the boxs are the same 90-97 600 or 750. I think the boots should fit as well, but... can't remember trying that specifically.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

The boots are different part numbers. You could make the 600 boots fit the 750 carbs but if you're going to buy an airbox anyway I'd just get one with the right boots to begin with.

Unless you've got an angle on an airbox really cheap I've got one for $25, boots and filter included.
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
        The boots are different part numbers. You could make the 600 boots fit the 750 carbs but if you're going to buy an airbox anyway I'd just get one with the right boots to begin with.

Unless you've got an angle on an airbox really cheap I've got one for $25, boots and filter included.

That's a DEAL!

The filter is almost $25 alone.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
        X