No announcement yet.
X

mechanical rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phantasm thats how ive felt since ive had the bike, lol. Just want to scream. I bought the bike when i had good job... cause i was too big for my lil baby 500 ninja, twas getting kinda uncomfortable. But I kept it in a garage, went out one day and rats/ mice had built a dang nest in my bike lol... chewed on some wires..i was like wtf. ha ha . It wasn't so bad when i was pulling in decent money... but now cash is tight. The bike's lil problems and temper tantrums are very annoying. And now i found that i need new fork seals. to go with the other problems, so all the cosmetic work that i could have been putting into the bike over the years has gone into just getting it running. What we put up with to ride .
    oh and yes it is a great deal of satisfaction in doing your own work. It truly is.
    a voice came to me and said, sacrifice that which you love the most (my girl and my bikes)
    so i lied and gave up my girl.

Comment

Originally posted by crypt dog View Post

The carbs were in such bad shape that there was no way anyone could have previously cleaned them... ever!!!! This means ive been flat out lied to by both the shop and my mechanic wtf !!!! So mad... I threw my camera at my ex and my phone was in her name so no pics...
      im sorry, this just dosent make sense to me. did your ex assure you your carbs had been cleaned? was it the cameras fault?

Comment

Originally posted by joedan View Post
        im sorry, this just dosent make sense to me. did your ex assure you your carbs had been cleaned? was it the cameras fault?
        Oh my bad, i used an ellipsis after "mad" instead of a period. I can see how that was misread. What i meant was; i threw my camera at her for something else and the camera phone (even tho i paid for it) it was in her name so it went with her, therefore, I had no way of taking pictures of the mess.
        a voice came to me and said, sacrifice that which you love the most (my girl and my bikes)
        so i lied and gave up my girl.

Comment

Working...
        X