X

Carb Question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carb Question

I need a brass peg off of the carb, its that peg that the choke rail snaps onto, and also a new butterfly valve. Would the carb's from a 600 have those similiar sized peg for a 750? I guess what I'm asking is that are they interchangeable? probably not, but I really need the part, and I need it quick. A butterfly valve is chewed up, but I can address that later
    Last edited by LongboarderScott; 05-11-2011, 02:56 PM.

I have 0 clue what you just said.

Comment

Originally posted by LongboarderScott View Post
      I need a brass peg off of the carb, its that peg that the choke rail snaps onto, and also a new butterfly valve. Would the carb's from a 600 have those similiar sized peg? I guess what I'm asking is that are they interchangeable? probably not, but I really need the part, and I need it quick. A butterfly valve is chewed up, but I can address that later

Sorry, what year/cc do you have? What year/cc you looking at?

Got a pic of what you need?

I have a couple of pre 750 carb bodies that are broken, but have the butterflies in good condition, and stuff...

krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Hahah, uhm...this might help ...maybe. If it's too hard to come by, i'll just pick up up somewhere else later on, my idle will just be wack for one cylinder, and my 3/4 choke plates will function XD

That isn't MY Carb's btw, they're still at the shop

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Working...
          X