X

my bike is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my bike is

My bike is shooting oil out of the engine its comeing from the tube that goes to the air box and it seems like its all watery is that good or bad if bad what do I do to fix it?

how much?
    Just a little bit, but is it pumping in there steadily?

Comment

Does it smell like gas?
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

No I seems to like cough it out and yes it smells like gas alittle bit

Comment

Well it may be a malfunctioning petcock, or a stuck float that's flooding the engine with gas and diluting the oil. Is the bike running well?

Comment

Not really it starts n runs but stalls out after like 10min and then give me a hard time starting up

Comment

That sounds like it's running way rich, quite likely because the carbs are flooding. Try looking at the float needles. Have you done any work to the bike lately?

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
              HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Also, if the carbs are flooding out that badly, don't forget to check the oil. It may be flooded with gasoline as well, which means it doesn't lubricate as well as oil should.

Comment

could my petcock be doing this it wont turn off the gas?

Comment

Combination of the petcock and the float needles not sealing will do it every time. Fix the petcock, get the float needles to seal (Try cleaning them first. I think your post has an o-ring in the seat that can be replaced. If cleaning/replacing o-rings doesn't get them to seal then you're looking at new needles.) and CHANGE YOUR OIL. If you've got fuel flooding into the cylinders and seeping down into the oil gallery past the piston rings then you're not getting much lubrication from the oil/gas mix.

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                      X