X

Which port

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which port

I have a 1988 GSX 600F Katana, I noticed that on the top of the couplers from the carbs to the cylinder head there is capped off ports. However there is also ports on the intake side of the carbs that is plugged with a screw and washer, I believe this connection would use adapters. This would be a PITA because there on the underside of the carbs.

So the questions is, does it matter which port I use with a manometer?

which port

did you ever find out which port to use to sync them. I have an 88 600 and I am wondering the same thing.

Comment

Use the top ports engine side... the other ones on the bottom sound like CA emmisions ports or something.

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

yeah, 88-89 use the ports on the intake boots. You hook up the manometer to those.

Comment

ok that makes me feel alot better, those are fairly easy to get too. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X