X

600 vs 750

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcwren View Post
    So you're going to go from a good looking, reliable, solid, well built Japanese car to an over-weight, under-powered piece of Detroit built scrap-iron garbage driven mostly by rednecks that's uglier than sin? Why would you want to do that?

Ignore that the fact that I was almost squashed by an idiot Camaro driver (I know, that's redundant), and later nearly killed IN one (as a passenger)...

(sin != sin_the_kat_rider)
    Sorry, but the "good looking" part on the Camry is definitely personal taste..... I think they've given them too much frontal area lately, so they look kind of Freightliner-ish.

How about Accord vs S2000, would that work better?
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Pre or post what ?

Comment

Originally posted by willbdish View Post
        Pre or post what ?
        98...in reference to the body style of the bike...the one in your avatar would be a pre-98, whereas mine (below) is a post 98 being an 06

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
        You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Working...
        X