X

Won't idle, after fire, and some flames too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won't idle, after fire, and some flames too

Ok so here is the deal. I just got the bike, it has been running great. I started it up yesterday before work with no problems and let it idle for 5 mins at most. I go out today to start it and I have to give it gas to start it, won't run without throttle, and sounds like its bogging the whole time. Also I noticed a couple of blue flames out the can. Its an 88 kat 600 with vance and hines full exhaust. I am not sure if it was jetted when the exhaust was changed or not. It has run great every time I started it until today. I have fresh fuel in the tank along with some seafoam. I have not messed with the carbs at all so no reason for it to start acting up like this. Any help is welcomed. I know I will probably get a response to clean the carbs. How are these carbs compared to bandit 600 carbs. Thanks

Your plugs are fouled to start with, change them and see what happens.
    Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

thanks, I will definitely take care of that tomorrow, well that is as long as I can find them in stock somewhere.

Comment

Working...
      X