X

Gas in oil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas in oil

So this morning I went to take off on the bike and my right spark plug fouled out just as I was leaving my place I had to ride it that way for about a 1/2 mile then it died and I could not get it to start again and ended up pushing it up hill home.

My question is do you think that enough gas would have gotten in the oil that I will need to change it or do you think it will be fine?

change it
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Mattaua View Post
      change it
      This. Also if there's that much petrol in your oil lines, should do a complete change and put a fresh filter in too.

Comment

I'm confused... How do you know gas is in the oil? Are you saying that gas in the oil caused the problems?

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

i am assuming based on the fact that the bike was running on only 3 Cylinders for about a half of a mile

Comment

Working...
          X