• Engine starter cover

will a 89-06 starter cover (left side) from a GSX750 work on on 2002 GSX600

11351-20C00
    11351-26E01

Nope, two different parts. The tops for a 98-06 750, bottoms for a 2002 600
    If its not broke, Hit it with a bigger hammer and blame it on cheap imports

RIP Dad 3/15/08 Love and miss ya already

Originally posted by Nero
    Even I played for a minute or so, then I recovered what little manhood I had left and stopped.

Comment

I believe they will interchange, part numbers were different between 89-97 and 98-06 but the cover looks identical. The Ron Ayers website fiche for an '89 750 and an '02 600 show the side cover and it looks identical. Bike manufacturers sometimes change part numbers between years but the part itself stays the same.
      Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
      Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

I'm going off memory here but I believe Cyber stated, and I've read elsewhere, that the first set of part numbers like what Newbie posted are for the actual part, i.e. 11351. The second set is the color code, i.e. 20C00.

Since the Pre's engine color is black whereas the Post is silver-y, that would make sense. However, this is going from memory.
        Last edited by squiggy; 05-07-2010, 05:08 PM. Reason: because eyes kant spel
        How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
        How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
        How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
        How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

Yes it will work. As Squig stated, the pre were black, the posts where silver.
          2000 Katana 600
          2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

Working...
          X