X

broken clutch cable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broken clutch cable

so last night hada get a little dirty on my riding seeing as about a half hour from my house last night down by ohare airport my clutch cable snapped...go figure just my luck lol but needless to say once got going could not stop so what im sayin is anyone have a clutch cable for sale they could overnight to me or if your local i could come buy from ya?

im in glendale hts about 20 miles from downtown chicago

Trust me .. just get a new one . Don't put in a used clutch cable . It just leads to trouble.
    Scotty Doesn't Know ...Scotty Doesn't Know.. Don't Tell Scotty

Comment

Local shop may keep them in stock also. I feel like last time I tried they ordered it though, worth a quick phonecall though.

Comment

Yea called several shops all told me 10-15dayz and I'm deffinantly not trying to wait that long lol...still orderd one but tryin to find a temp till I get that one

Comment

Originally posted by 96 stuntin 101 View Post
          Yea called several shops all told me 10-15dayz and I'm deffinantly not trying to wait that long lol...still orderd one but tryin to find a temp till I get that one
          Buy 2 so next time you'll be equipped or if another Katrider breaks theirs you'll have a spre to help them out.
          R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Dennis kirk should be overnight.
            Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

Originally posted by kevin2502000 View Post
              Dennis kirk should be overnight.
              +1

Dennis Kirk generally takes two days to get to me. To Chicago it should only take one day.
              Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
                +1

Dennis Kirk generally takes two days to get to me. To Chicago it should only take one day.

I can order by 8pm and have it the next day by 2pm but I'm only 1.5 hrs from the cities, DK is another 1-1.5 north of there.
                Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

Working...
                X