X

Fuel Tank Bolt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Tank Bolt

Can anyone show me a pic of what the Fuel tank bolts look like on their 90's 600 kat?

Originally posted by GSX600_Bmore View Post
    Can anyone show me a pic of what the Fuel tank bolts look like on their 90's 600 kat?

Check bikebandit.com OEM parts fiche for the gas tank... and you can check the prices for a complete set of all parts for the mounting is like less than $10.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I have all the bolts I just want to know what they look like. I went to the site and the diagrams aren't that great. But thank you for that info, I will be sure to use that site when needed.

Comment

I believe those are M6 bolts with a 10mm shouldered head.
        Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
        Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Working...
        X