X

05 kat gave me a scare

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 05 kat gave me a scare

i rode around all day today and i park at a friends house..so i go to leave put the bike in neutral pull the clutch try to start it and nothing no crank or anything

so im like well i better start walking so i go on my way pushing along tried to start and it started right up...

i dont know if the bike is supposed to be able to be started while in gear or but now it starts fine in neutral i dont know what the problem is but any guidance is much appreciated

Your side stand has to be up.
    R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

the kick stand????it was up i cheked that

it was very weird like no crank then a minute later it cranked
      Last edited by patricksmithahhh; 04-14-2010, 08:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

May be the starter button. Sure the engine shutoff switch wasn't hit by accident?
        R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

what ones the engine shut off switch lol...

Comment

Red button by your right thumb. It happens.

Comment

lol i think that was it lol sorry im new to the whole bike thing i noticed the big red button when i rode today :P

Comment

clutch handle needs to be pulled in as well <clutch safety switch>
                "The Lord will be awesome to them, for He will reduce to nothing all the gods of the earth; people shall worship Him, each one from his place, indeed all the shores of the nations." - Zeph. 2:11

Comment

Originally posted by patricksmithahhh View Post
                  lol i think that was it lol sorry im new to the whole bike thing i noticed the big red button when i rode today :P

Reminds me of the Fifth Element when the Zorg did not tell them about the yellow button on there new assault rifles.

Tok

Comment

Originally posted by patricksmithahhh View Post

wait until you are flying down the road and accidentally hit the kill switch. scared me ****less cause i had no idea why it wouldnt start back up
                    Originally posted by Slofuze:
                    Some people simply talk sh*t because they don't know what they're talking about. Unfortunately, they reproduce.....and why we have sh*t all around us.

Comment

Originally posted by cmurdah View Post
                      wait until you are flying down the road and accidentally hit the kill switch. scared me ****less cause i had no idea why it wouldnt start back up

Did that just last year when turning a corner. Freaked me out.

Comment

Working...
                      X