X

tore the carbs off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tore the carbs off

hey so i went to take the carbs off my 93 600 today so i could clean the jets. but i got thrown off when i could only find one jet per carb. is that all there is or am i just being blind.
    When You Throw Caution To The Wind, You Can Sit Back And Watch Your Life Begin.

Originally posted by s.KAT.man View Post
    hey so i went to take the carbs off my 93 600 today so i could clean the jets. but i got thrown off when i could only find one jet per carb. is that all there is or am i just being blind.

only 1 main jet, yes.. there are other jets. Click the wiki link, download carbs 101 for pics and details on some of the other jets.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

there is a main jet and a pilot jet as well.

The pilot jet is the one that tends to get clogged and effect idle.

Here is the link to the CARBS 101 pdf with pictures.

Comment

damn that **** is great. im saving that. thanks you guys. oh and i got it running. just in time for riding season.
        When You Throw Caution To The Wind, You Can Sit Back And Watch Your Life Begin.

Comment

Working...
        X