X

03 GSXR 600 ina Post Kat 600?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03 GSXR 600 ina Post Kat 600?

I read the installing larger engines in a Kat How to...but this motor was not listed...

I was wondering if it is possible and if so how much modification might be needed to install a 03 GSXR 600 in a 99 Kat 600?
    sigpic

Originally posted by monolith View Post
    I read the installing larger engines in a Kat How to...but this motor was not listed...

I was wondering if it is possible and if so how much modification might be needed to install a 03 GSXR 600 in a 99 Kat 600?
    Significant moddification, fabrication, and work.

Anything is possible with time, $, and skill....

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I just noticed it's fuel injected....so that means I'd have to get a harness to go with it....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by monolith View Post
        I just noticed it's fuel injected....so that means I'd have to get a harness to go with it....
        Unless you really know the two bikes, your probably gonna need a full doner bike to pull nearly all the parts from, and be able to measure things like engine mounts, etc...

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Crap...only has engine to offer....

Appreciate the insight...
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X