X

Spark Plugs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spark Plugs

I have a 2004 750 and I need new plugs. Can anyone tell me the size and a good brand? Alot of people say Iridium. Also maybe a good website?
    S**t happens, live with it!

Anything japanese, always NGK. I prefer Iridium, but I have not had to do plugs in my Kat yet. I will be watching to see what comes up here.

I think I need plugs in my TJ this year too, hmmm. different forum...

Comment

NGK CR9EIX (irridium plugs)
      NGK CR9EK (reg plugs)
      Last edited by katman05; 01-30-2010, 02:25 PM.
      R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

+1 NGK defenitely!
        Too old to dream, too young to reason...
        I am fond of my rough edges.
        sigpic

Comment

NGK. The ones they sell you at autozone work well enough.

Comment

Advance Auto Parts has the stock plugs (NGK CR9EK) but in their computer they are listed as 4548 or something like that. When I asked him if they had the CR9EK he checked and said no, but the computer said the 4548 was a suitable match. When I bought them the box said CR9EK, so they are the same plug, just with a different stock number (for Advance anyway). The price at Advance was cheaper than what I found online, and I didn't have to wait for shipping. Hope this helps.
            "When you work on your mysterious lady part stuff, you should have the right tools, too. That's why you should use Maypax. The official tampon of NASCAR." Ricky Bobby

sigpic

Comment

Another vote here for Iridium NGK. They last longer, at least twice as long, and are near impossible to foul.
              I had the local Napa store order them for me.

Comment

I'll also put in my $0.02 for the NGK Iridium plugs. those thngs are GREAT for keeping your bike starting easy and not fouling easily(if at all)

Comment

I just did the change on mine this weekend, NGK iridium
                  The supreme happiness of life is the conviction of being loved for yourself, or, more correctly, being loved in spite of yourself.
                  http://myspace.com/solsticio
                  www.facebook.com/solsticios

Comment

Working...
                  X