X

2002 katana 600 question help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 katana 600 question help

I have a 2002 katana 600 im needing to find out what the engine cover piece on the left side of the bike is called? its the only part of the engine showing on the lower left side any and all help will be awsome thanks
    I Make it happen

Left side sitting on the bike ? Starter gear cover . Big roundy-lookin thing .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86 View Post
      Left side sitting on the bike ? Starter gear cover . Big roundy-lookin thing .
      yep thats the one any ideas where to purchase one?
      I Make it happen

Comment

bikebandit.com or ronayers.com or ebay.com

Comment

Originally posted by cleankat96 View Post
          bikebandit.com or ronayers.com or ebay.com
          thanks for the info any one have a used one for sale??
          I Make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by 02katana6oo View Post
            thanks for the info any one have a used one for sale??
            Um... like was mentioned, there are a few dozen currently listed on Ebay atm.

Not going to get them much cheaper than what's listed there for a few of them unless someone was gonna give one away.

Krey
            93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

i like nrc(aftermarket) they are thicker but the down side they have canadian flag on them.

Comment

Originally posted by the wind View Post
                i like nrc(aftermarket) they are thicker but the down side they have canadian flag on them.
                Yeah that's a bad thing, people will automatically assume you drink a lot and expect you to say "eh" at the end of your sentences.
                Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
                  Um... like was mentioned, there are a few dozen currently listed on Ebay atm.

Not going to get them much cheaper than what's listed there for a few of them unless someone was gonna give one away.

Krey
                  well wasnt concerned about the price i found 1 on ebay that was scuffed to hell. thanks for the help guys ive sense found one.
                  I Make it happen

Comment

Working...
                  X