X

teflon or maxima chain oil ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teflon or maxima chain oil ?

i have only used wax and chain oil dont like wax it cakes up ..but the oil drips and flings a bit ....will the teflon lube as good as maxima chain oil ??? ...........................sure it stays cleaner < from lowes < teflon

If you are down near the Queen Mary on Sunday hit me up for a can of Torco chain lube. Stuff does not fly off and doesn't attract dirt.

Tmod

Comment

Of the original choices, I would go with the Dupont stuff.

For the last couple thousand miles I have switched to the Motul Road Lube, with excellent results. It last longer than the Dupont stuff and it stays on the chain better in the wet. It is far and away the best I have used.
      Pics
      Pics
      No pics yet
      Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

I use the Motorex chain lube, it's teflon based and works great. They also have a chain cleaner that works better than anything I've seen. Here is a link to the product on Amazon.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Motorex-Chain-Strong-Street-Spray/dp/B000WKIDJI/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1258609380&sr =1-17"]Amazon.com: Motorex Chain Lube 622 Strong Street Spray 500 ml: Automotive[/ame]

Comment

anyone tried this stuff

Comment

From the reviews of their stuff in general, they sell snake oil.
            Pics
            Pics
            No pics yet
            Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Working...
            X