• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my home made synch tool

to rubber stoppers = 2 bucks
    clear hose = 6 bucks
    tranny fuid = 3.50
    wine cooler bottles = HA! got my ole lady off my back.
    the headache bein gone = PRICELESS
    Attached Files
    sigpicwww.violationmotorcyclegear.com
    www.dfwsportbikes.org

Very nice!....

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

thanks bro
      www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

Sweet! Now I'll have to find the thread on how to hook one up!
        02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
        90 GSXR 750/1216
        96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
        87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
        sigpic

Comment

hey that's a good idea. I need to do mine, and can't afford a sync tool at the moment. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

i believe the sync tool uses the vaccume in each carb to determine throttle position and if all of the vaccume values are equal then the carbs are synced.. correct?

Comment

yeah well i have to give credit to kreylyn! i got the idea from him, mine is useing different materials but same priciple. and yes ciphony to answer your ?. when you hook up carbs 1 and 2. and the levels of the fluid are equal they are cynched. same with 3 and 4. then do 1 and 4. just make sure before you synch them, just from experience. spray some b-12 around the intake boots just to make sure you dont have an air leak. it will gain idle if you do have one. and you can pinpoint it if you spray one boot at a time. if you do have a leak it will be almost impossible to synch them... after all the trouble i just weant through.. i kinda find it hard to believe that the place that sychd them right before this mess actually even did synch them. i think they just took my money and ran.
              www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

cool, gonna have to try that.

Comment

Working...
                X