Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

1998 750 Katana help, pegs/exhaust/oil grade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 750 Katana help, pegs/exhaust/oil grade?

Well, I got myself another katana, after 2 years on a 1250s Bandit (write off ). I just bought a 1998 Katana 750, was wondering if anybody new a way of lowering the footpegs on the katana, the Bandit had 3 different positions for the pegs. My left knee is not the same after the accident, and I'm not gettting any younger . or is there any CHEAP!!! aftermarket way of lowering them? Thanks for your help.

ps, The bike also has a new Hindle pipe on it, I noticed from the guys slips he gave me, that when the pipe was installed, no Jet kit was installed, should I put a jetkit in it? the bike seems to be running great, no isssues. Sorry for all the questions, but what grade of synthetic oil would you guys recommend for the bike.
    Thanks again for you help, it's great to be back on a Kat

BC
    sigpic
    1998 Katana 750
    2007 Bandit 1250s (RIP)
    1994 Katana 750 (sold)

Still have access to that bandit, you could check the pegs to see if they would cross over....

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
      Still have access to that bandit, you could check the pegs to see if they would cross over....

Krey
      Yeah, I thought about that, but she's in thousands of pieces!!! and I don't have access!
      sigpic
      1998 Katana 750
      2007 Bandit 1250s (RIP)
      1994 Katana 750 (sold)

Comment

Working...
      X