X

my bike wont start

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my bike wont start

my bike wont start and i already checked everything, and the only thing that looks like it can be the problem is the fuel or vacuum lines but i kinda forgot how i took the fuel lines off.... so can anyone give me a 95 katana 750 fuel/vacuum lines diagram i finally finished rebuilding my katana from an accident that totalled it and the kids in my apt complex were messing with my bke when i had the bike open and they pulled the vacuum lines and stuff, btw yes i'm the guy that need it help putting an engine on my dads bike the 90 kat conversion to a 89 gixer... i failed at that project miserably lol well i don't wanna failed my bike project hahaha
    by night and day, we'll keep riding until one day.... we may pass away

Can't get it to run right? Find a trick to add HP?
    From the first oil change to completely rebuilding the engine,
    this is the place to talk about the heart of the beast!

Check this thread.
    2002 GSXF 750

Comment

Vac line from #4 carb goes to back of petcock. Fuel lines from between #1/2 and #3/4 goes to the brass nipples on petcock.
      Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
      Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Service manuals:

Comment

Working...
        X