No announcement yet.
X

No headlights, only my highbeams are working

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He would have had to track down the issue. Frankly $40 would have been a steal to have someone ELSE fix it at electronic diagnostic rates.
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
      He would have had to track down the issue. Frankly $40 would have been a steal to have someone ELSE fix it at electronic diagnostic rates.
      Which is exactly why I use forums. Shared experience is the cheapest mechanic around. =P

EDIT: Crap I was looking through threads I had posted in my profile. Forgot this was an old one. >.<
      sigpic
      "Why do I ride a bike? Aside from the feeling of freedom, excitement, and adrenaline... probably the 90 million miles of headroom."
      "Katrina" 2001 750 Black/Anthracite

Comment

I did this and for a while it worked. Now the mutha****er done went out again!!!! ****!!!! Checked the fuse good to go. But it's too dark to check the bulbs right now. I hope like hell that is all that is wrong. Cause if i have to put it in the shop dude already said it's gonna cost like im buying a brand new bike and he is going to have to keep it for like a month. An i think that is BULL****!!!!
        Freddieboy

Comment

Working...
        X