X

will a 88 750 motor fit in a 93 600?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will a 88 750 motor fit in a 93 600?

i picked this bike up for real cheap.( $50 ) it runs but the forks are bent and the whole front end is smashed.
    it looks the same, is it a direct bolt in?
    Attached Files

If you can find an 88 Katana 750 motor, it will fit in anything. Mini Coopers, School buses, Unicorns, Boeing 767's. I haven't seen an 88 Katana 750 since the reign of Queen Dicck though..... I hear they're like that comet, you know, the one that only comes around every 50 years or so. Where people drink poison kool-aid and try to board the spacecraft behind it. It's like that.....

Now seriously, there is no such thing as an 88 kat 750. If it was built in 88, it is actually an 89. There were only 600's in 88. As far as the swap into a 93 kat 600, it's a go. Just swap the oil cooler and cdi box along with the whole motor (carbs and all). Check the Wiki for the 411. Holla atcha boy!
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

i did not know that.
      where on the motor would i find cc's
      either case, it runs and it was $50 so it's a great Donor for the 93.

Comment

Originally posted by rcooper13 View Post
        i did not know that.
        where on the motor would i find cc's
        either case, it runs and it was $50 so it's a great Donor for the 93.
        Left side of cylinder head it should be stamped. I think they say 748.
        Originally posted by arsenic
        93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Working...
        X