My kat is running! Happy day.

Seems a big gas hungry though :S

Congrats!!!
    2007 Honda CBR600rr
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
    sigpic

Comment

What do you have? No info in your profile.
      How much gas are you using?

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

93 750. I rode around for maybe 30 mins, neighborhood riding (30-50 mph) and I'm down around a quarter tank. After I change my oil tonight I'm going to add something to the fuel (either seafoam or gumout, not sure yet). Anyone with a kat around spring, TX?

Btw, what's the last year considered pre? (noob question I know)
          Last edited by mykat; 08-20-2009, 10:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

congrats man! I know the feeling when everything comes together and she fires up. Good times ahead my friend!
            "The Lord will be awesome to them, for He will reduce to nothing all the gods of the earth; people shall worship Him, each one from his place, indeed all the shores of the nations." - Zeph. 2:11

Comment

98+ is post, the rest are pre's. As for fuel consumption. Go fill it up,(note the milage when its filled, and how many gallons you put in to fill it) then take it for a real ride. When you get back to near empty, go fill it up agian, and write down the milage agian, write down the number of gallons you put in to fill it up.

Can figure out your MPG this way and also tell if "possibly" your senders not reading right.
              If its not broke, Hit it with a bigger hammer and blame it on cheap imports

RIP Dad 3/15/08 Love and miss ya already

Originally posted by Nero
              Even I played for a minute or so, then I recovered what little manhood I had left and stopped.

Comment

Congrats man! Now get out there and ride till the wheels come off!
                THE DOC
                RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
                Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
                mistake when you make it again.
                sigpic

Comment

Congrats on getting the scoot running. You should be getting somewhere in the 40ish mpg range - depending on state of tune and acceleration habits.
                  2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
                  2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

Originally posted by Newbie2it View Post
                    98+ is post, the rest are pre's. As for fuel consumption. Go fill it up,(note the milage when its filled, and how many gallons you put in to fill it) then take it for a real ride. When you get back to near empty, go fill it up agian, and write down the milage agian, write down the number of gallons you put in to fill it up.

Can figure out your MPG this way and also tell if "possibly" your senders not reading right.

Great advice. My pre 600 had a bit of a wonky sender, always registered a bit low.
                    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                    Originally posted by soulless kaos
                    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Congrats! Now go ride!
                      02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
                      90 GSXR 750/1216
                      96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
                      87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
                      sigpic

Comment

Sure! Except now its time to get a license and insurance... and a left mirror -_-;;

Comment

Working...
                        X