X

Needle jets, where to get them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needle jets, where to get them?

I need new needle jets for my 93 katana 750. I've found them at places like ronayers and babbitts online but they charge over 20 bucks a jet. Are there any other sources that I can get the jets from cheaper? I saw some on JC whitney (11.99) but don't know which ones are the right ones.

Originally posted by Jacobz View Post
    I need new needle jets for my 93 katana 750. I've found them at places like ronayers and babbitts online but they charge over 20 bucks a jet. Are there any other sources that I can get the jets from cheaper? I saw some on JC whitney (11.99) but don't know which ones are the right ones.
    That would be about the going price for them.

I got mine from Waynesville cycle center. By calling them direct, they beat their own website prices, and stated they would beat any other online prices. They are made from stainless, so will last longer going forward.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
    X