X

Plug Wires

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plug Wires

Hello all...I need to switch out my plug wires and because this is my first bike I haven't done this yet...Need to know how hard it is and if it is a pain with the small amount of room to work with...Also if anyone knows what OEM wires are used on a 94 Kat 600 I would appreciate any help...If it doesn't seem too bad I will def do it myself and save some money, but unofrtunately i don't have the manuel for my bike...Thanks again for any help
    Andrew
    94 Katana 600
    92 TSi Talon

Very easy, not sure what wires to use though. I know you can but some aftermarket ones that come with coils, but those are kinda on the spendy side.
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Do yourself a favor, just buy a quality auto wire and cut to length. Nothing fancy needed. For ex: 8mm wire is more than good enough.
      I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. -- Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

I used NGK sparkplug wires on my Kat, other than the fact that the wire itself is yellow and the sparkplug boots are red/orange, they work really fine!

Each one was $14, and you'll have to cut them to the exact length. Oh, the ones I got have a resistor, if you want to avoid the resistor, go with the "racing" cables that don't have a resistor.
        Ich lebe mein Tod, Tag für Tag!

Willkommen zu meiner Welt...

Comment

Working...
        X