need help find a thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help find a thread

Im at again.
    The other day i read a thread about some one running a full exhaust with stock jetting and they just changed the mains to 110 110 112.5 110.
    Of course now I cant seem to find it Cuz I dont remember where he set the floats to. Ive got a ssr2 full exhaust no jet kit and Im still trying to avoid buying one right now..
    Thanks for any help...
    Im not a carburetor guru.

if you change the mains it isnt stock jetting.
    if your gonna change the mains and mickey mouse a jet kit why don't you just get a jet kit¿ by the time you tune and rig a mickey mouse jet kit it will probably cost you more than the price of a proper kit.

just my $0.02
    being i just pulled out of my bike a similar setup which was untuneable, and installed a factory pro stage one.

Comment

I guess it was the stock needles then.
      Also a jet kit from factory pro would be nice right now but i cant buy it right now so rather than put my carb back together
      (Cleaned of course) the way it is.
      I thought I would Mickey Mouse it for now so I can at least get it running decent.
      For now.

Comment

if i recall it was md86 who put together some mix of jets and needles and after spending like 100$ in parts he got it running almost right.

good luck

Comment

I found it.
          Can't get it to run right? Find a trick to add HP?
          From the first oil change to completely rebuilding the engine,
          this is the place to talk about the heart of the beast!

Comment

Working...
          X