X

GSXR 1100 Part

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSXR 1100 Part

Ok, first off I know this isn't the place to post this but the site won't let me in the parts wanted section until I have 50 posts, so here it is hate me later.

What I am looking for is an altenator/oil pump gear for an '86 GSXR 1100. It is the one that goes in behind the clutch hub. Mine shattered and well I have tried many places around here for one with no luck. I gotta get it back on the road so if you got one please let me know.

Thanks
    1996 Suzuki Katana 750
    Gixxer 1100 (141.6hp at the wheel)
    '08 Hayabusa Front End Swap

Originally posted by Superloki24 View Post
    Ok, first off I know this isn't the place to post this but the site won't let me in the parts wanted section until I have 50 posts, so here it is hate me later.

What I am looking for is an altenator/oil pump gear for an '86 GSXR 1100. It is the one that goes in behind the clutch hub. Mine shattered and well I have tried many places around here for one with no luck. I gotta get it back on the road so if you got one please let me know.

Thanks
    Look in the parts for sale section and post around on the forums to build up your post count before starting a thread here?

=\

-Duo Maxwell
    Ride on, CyberPoet. You will be sorely missed.

Comment

PM me, and be prepared to send me the trashed one- I may have one, but that is the only way I can think of to be sure.
      "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Originally posted by Superloki24 View Post

Thanks

I'll just assume you checked zdeno in Kitchener ?
        Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
        Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

As for the part it has 37 teeth on the oil pump gear and 66 teeth on the altenator side. The whole gear is in like 17 different pieces.
          And yes I have checked Zdeno, no luck.
          1996 Suzuki Katana 750
          Gixxer 1100 (141.6hp at the wheel)
          '08 Hayabusa Front End Swap

Comment

Working...
          X