X

please help carb problem already tried carbs 101

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

intake manifolds

are your intake maninfolds sealing? the rubber pices between the carb and engine?

Comment

I ran 140's with my pods ....
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by waffenampt View Post
        are your intake maninfolds sealing? the rubber pices between the carb and engine?
        yes sprayed break cleaner while she was running no difference

Comment

fat or thin?

1.Ok when your fuel lines are all hooked into the carbs and you try and rev it it wont rev over 6k right? Is it blowing black smoke out of the exhaust pipe when your reving it?? 2. You say when you unhook the fuel lines and rev it it revs to the redline no problem? sounds like its running rich

Comment

1.Ok when your fuel lines are all hooked into the carbs and you try and rev it it wont rev over 6k right? Is it blowing black smoke out of the exhaust pipe when your reving it?? 2. You say when you unhook the fuel lines and rev it it revs to the redline no problem? sounds like its running rich
            i do too it fauls the plugs like crazy
            but idk what to do i mean what would i adjust would the a/f have something to do with that? they are at 3 out but i have a stage 3 jet kit

Comment

carbs

question 1. when you rev your bike does it smoke black out of the exhaust?

Comment

question 1. when you rev your bike does it smoke black out of the exhaust?
                no smoke nothing

Comment

well it sounds like this
                  [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLYGRvNyMng"]YouTube - 1996 Suzuki GSX750F Katana[/ame]
                  and not this
                  [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajnO5GgwMCw"]YouTube - vance and hines exhaust on my suzuki katana[/ame]

Comment

Not firing on all cylinders . Spit test to see what's not firing .
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                    X