• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, that's in the instructions.

Comment

Hmmmm. I can see some late night PM's heading your way

Comment

I can do a Factory Pro jet kit in my sleep. Ask GytRDunKat how his carbs are. That's the last KR members carbs I did. When I do carb work I ONLY do FP kits, you can't pay me enough to install a DynoJunk kit. On 98+ I'll do Ivan's as well as FP, but still no DJ. 98+ are even worse, DJ gives you that retarded stiff diaphragm spring. To add to DJ's craptasticness, they had to do something, and that did it.
        Last edited by arsenic; 03-24-2009, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robtech3 View Post
          Sweet I think my bike runs great like I don't know how it's suposed to run. But thanks for the info
          It's all about perspective , dude . When i first got MINE , I thought it ran great , too . Until it fouled a sparkplug like a week later . Part of my WEEKLY maintenance was to pull the plugs and scrape the carbon off 'em or replace if they were TOO bad . When I started twiddling with things and actually got it running BETTER , I was AMAZED at how I'd considered it "running great" before .
          And FWIW , I have a DJ kit , and after MUCH twiddling over the years , it runs "decent" now . Could be better , could be worse .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Nice. Would stock headers with ground out welds and a Jardine GP-1 exhaust be the same as say a yoshi full set. There's less than a foot of straight teflon coated pipe after the collector.

Comment

DOUBT it . AFtermarket pipe diameter is bigger . Even grinding out the welds ain't gonna give you the same flow .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by Robtech3 View Post
                Sweet I think my bike runs great like I don't know how it's suposed to run.
                like MD said, it's perspective, back to what I said, yes, you don't know how your bikes supossed to run. Cause if you did you wouldn't have said it "runs great" with a DynoJunk kit.

Comment

Working...
                X