X

92 Suzuki Kanatuna GSX 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92 Suzuki Kanatuna GSX 600

I let my bike sit out during a cold winter and it seen some snow and rain. Battery was dead so I hooked it up to my charger thingy, waited like a week, today was so warm so I gave it a go. Sounded strong when I hit the start button but would NOT turn over. When I went inside I noticed the charger LED went from green to red. Also the more I kept holding down the start button the weaker it seemed to get. My dad said it's a battery issue and he's gonna take it to be charged by his mechanic. Does this sound liek a battery issue guy? Thanks in advance

Your battery is toast. Disconnect it next time you let the bike sit for an extended period (I disconnect it if I'm not riding for more than a week).
    sigpic
    »Ross Wendell
    »1992 Katana 600, 1987 MR2 turbo, 2005 Corolla

Comment

re 92kat

What's up! Just had the same problem last week,trust me it's your battery. I was told to put it on the tender over night,then take it to any auto part store and have them test it.After charging it over night mine was really low. Bought one at Wall- Mart under 40.00 NO MORE battery issues. good luck

Comment

Working...
      X