Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Carb problems i think/ i have found something.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carb problems i think/ i have found something.

I have found that the spacers between the air box are miss shaped and leaking. Even when seated right and tight.They are also covering the little holes on the bottom of the carb diaphram letting the air go over them instead of through them. I am ordering new ones now.

IF you're talking the rubber boots on the airbox itself, save some money...I've got a good 90-97 Kat 600 airbox for $15+ shipping

Comment

do you have a pick.

yes the air box boots
      Last edited by lovemy2000kat; 03-03-2009, 08:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

ok, considering the screen name is lovemy2000kat, somehow I doubt a 90-97 airbox is gonna fly.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
          ok, considering the screen name is lovemy2000kat, somehow I doubt a 90-97 airbox is gonna fly.

sigpic
          1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

Did ya have the boots out of the air box? They go back in, in certain spots and have to be orientated correctly to properly mate up with the carbs.
            2000 Katana 600
            2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
              ok, considering the screen name is lovemy2000kat, somehow i doubt a 90-97 airbox is gonna fly.

doh .....

All you want to know is right here ~

Comment

Working...
              X