Major Problems!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gobigorange189 View Post
    ouch thats expensive!!
    prolly gunna quote you less than 25 hrs.... kenny worked at a stealership... hes trained in best case (well for them anyway) scenarios.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
      how did you think it's gonna look with your 6'6" frame on a SMALLER gixer That's gonna be REALLY comfortable
      A smaller gixer i dont think your a right a gixer is a high sport bike as the katana is a lower sport / touring bike. So who has done there homework.

Comment

you're point Are you honestly attempting to tell me a gixer is bigger than a Katana?

Comment

you're point Are you honestly attempting to tell me a gixer is bigger than a Katana?
          yah im 6' 145lbs and i am way more cramped on my gsxr then i was on my katana, so yes the kat is DEF bigger
          sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
          k9 GSX-R 600
          GO VOLS!

Comment

go get him chris!!!!!

lolsauce. thats why racebikes are bigger and heavier than sport touring bikes.... because smaller and lighter means slow.

Comment

as far as who has done that homework, that guy OBVIOUSLY knows way more about Suzuki bikes then I do

Comment

Methinks your tranny is brokeded ....... Damn dude , cheap enough to fix yourself (if you CAN) , but it's gonna take you a while .
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

3rd gear was gone in my original engine also, dealer took care of it tho cuz I had bought a extended warrenty. as for the leak, it could be from the fuel petcock, or one of the seals not lined up or sealing right. best thing would be to drain it, pull it apart, and let it dry, and see where it is coming from.
                  Kan-O-Gixxer!
                  -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                  -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                  -Ohlins Susupension
                  -Various Other Mods

Comment

as far as who has done that homework, that guy OBVIOUSLY knows way more about Suzuki bikes then I do
                    Yeah chris, sounds like it's time to pass the torch bro! LOL

Might as well start looking for another job, maybe a rep for K & N?
                    THE DOC
                    RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
                    Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
                    mistake when you make it again.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X