• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slofuze, I don't know if you meant that to answer my question, but you did

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
      which would be caused by what?
      I think he meant low fuel level... like the type that can be caused by Yuphusalow Disease. (sound it out... Ya- Funds - are - low)
      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

oh okay, like low fuel in the tank?

Comment

low fuel in the radiator , haha just kidding arsenic, has the guy tried to change the gas? possible he got some water in the gas? or picked up some bad gas? sounds stupid, but he could be in panic mode when it started hesitating? and could be anything mentioned above also....

i say bad gas, like loudnlow on discount burritto night..
          Currently Riding:
          1995 Katana 600
          V&H Exhaust
          Jet Kit

SOLD
          2003 SV650S - Orange Comet Project
          1987 XV700 Bobber
          REPO'D - 2004 Harley XL1200R

“Ill Keep Freedom, My Guns, & My Money, You Keep The Change

Comment

Originally posted by katanawarrior View Post
            Wow, only 300-someodd posts and already stepping up with the insults. I'm impressed. I'd say you must have good genes, but in WV they're all the same, right?
            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
              Wow, only 300-someodd posts and already stepping up with the insults. I'm impressed. I'd say you must have good genes, but in WV they're all the same, right?

Looks like we got us some bad boys of KR.

Just kick the bike a few times and you will be good to go.

Comment

[quote=arsenic;1586430]what air filter you got?
                It's a stock filter.

low fuel in the radiator , haha just kidding arsenic, has the guy tried to change the gas? possible he got some water in the gas? or picked up some bad gas? sounds stupid, but he could be in panic mode when it started hesitating? and could be anything mentioned above also....

Nope, it's been doing it quite a while now.
                Last edited by eosrules; 11-10-2008, 03:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
                  oh okay, like low fuel in the tank?
                  Ed Zachary, Chris!
                  2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
                  2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. The float height(which I will check) the most likely. You guys know your ****.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
                      Lots 'en at 'er pactice-sin heres own kr, get to make ump alotsa insnults her'e . Thanks, fer tha practice....

Hahaa, wish you luck on ur problem poster, and the reference to l&l and burritos were due to brazillian food, which i do like..... but its enough to give MY KAT bad gas.... Thanks for bieng a good sport hahaha

and yes, i know burritos arent brazilian.
                      Currently Riding:
                      1995 Katana 600
                      V&H Exhaust
                      Jet Kit

SOLD
                      2003 SV650S - Orange Comet Project
                      1987 XV700 Bobber
                      REPO'D - 2004 Harley XL1200R

“Ill Keep Freedom, My Guns, & My Money, You Keep The Change

Comment

Lots 'en at 'er pactice-sin heres own kr, get to make ump alotsa insnults her'e . Thanks, fer tha practice....

Hahaa, wish you luck on ur problem poster, and the reference to l&l and burritos were due to brazillian food, which i do like..... but its enough to give MY KAT bad gas.... Thanks for bieng a good sport hahaha

and yes, i know burritos arent brazilian.
                        That's ok..... I tease Larissa the same way. She'll start speaking Portuguese to me, and I'll say, in my most American accent, "I no el-speako the Spanish-o".....

Comment

Working...
                        X