custom swing arm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom swing arm

Hey!
    I'd like to put a larger rear tire on my 750 and stretch it at the same time.. Has anyone heard of a custom swing arm before for the katana? what do you think of a stretched katana? Who can build me one?

Nothin' like another newbie comin' in guns a blazin' . I'd give you a scratch and sniff sticker for your efforts with the search button, but I'm fresh out.

Comment

Originally posted by zokat750 View Post
      Hey!
      I'd like to put a larger rear tire on my 750 and stretch it at the same time.. Has anyone heard of a custom swing arm before for the katana? what do you think of a stretched katana? Who can build me one?

How much money you got? We can do anything you want, pertaining to the bike.
      Last edited by Kfreak; 10-22-2008, 06:27 PM.

Comment

lemme help

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
            lemme help
            classic.
            sigpic

Twist your Wrist

Comment

yah search buttton!!! but google thompson custom cycles.. i came accross it a while back when i bought my lowering links....they build a 240 tire stretch swing arm for the kat. for 995 bucks..plus buying a new chain, tire, wheel, and shimming the trans bc the tire so wide....point being if you do this.. you wil spend more money on the swingarm then the whole bike is worth lol

not the best idea
              Last edited by gobigorange189; 10-22-2008, 08:20 PM.
              sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
              k9 GSX-R 600
              GO VOLS!

Comment

not to mention stretching a bike is 3 pounds of gay in a 2 lbs bag when 3 chicks in bikini's can fit on one already

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
                  not to mention stretching a bike is 3 pounds of gay in a 2 lbs bag when 3 chicks in bikini's can fit on one already
                  hahaa yeah thats true.
                  sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
                  k9 GSX-R 600
                  GO VOLS!

Comment

Working...
                  X