No announcement yet.
X

Hindle vs. Yoshimura

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really can't make up my mind between the HINDLE and the YOSHIMURA.

Does anyone have a sound clip of the HINDLE or YOSHIMURA???
    DON'T HATE THE PLAYA, HATE THE GAME!!

Comment

what about a 2brothers? a friend of mine just got one on his +98 Kat and looks and sounds awesome. it is also a higher mount system which angles it up a little more and runs along the lines of the tail alot better i think. pricey though.

www.vwvortex.com
      I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
      Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Originally posted by HIEXWIFE
        what about a 2brothers? a friend of mine just got one on his +98 Kat and looks and sounds awesome. it is also a higher mount system which angles it up a little more and runs along the lines of the tail alot better i think. pricey though.
        The price for me is a big factor since I want a bigger bore bike. Don't get me wrong I really like the katana, I just want a little more power. Until then I'll just make the Kat better.

Comment

I went and go the Yoshimura Stainless Steel. I am definetly happy with. The price was cheap and it sounds awesome. As soon as I get some pictures I'll put then up.

Comment

I also have the Yoshi stainless and I love it!! Oh yeah, I'm also Canadian so you can put to rest the Hindle/Canadian link
            R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Working...
            X