No announcement yet.
X

1990 Kat 600 Eats the Road.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Methinks someone is going to be having some great make-up sex.
    sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
    ------------------------------------------
    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

XSNomad where did you get that video?!?!? OUCH. did the guy hang on till the vehicle stopped? lol

Kinda hard to be too harsh on the lady. Skoots are repairable/replaceable. Somehow i have the idea she'll make it right <weg> Just think of the future disagreements that will be nipped in the bud with "but you trashed my Kat"
      99% of the questions asked here can be answered by a 2 minute search in the service manual. Get a service manual, USE IT.
      1990 Suzuki GSX750F Katana
      '53 Ford F250 pickumuptruck
      Lookin for a new Enduro project

Comment

Originally posted by DumbLuck View Post
        XSNomad where did you get that video?!?!? OUCH. did the guy hang on till the vehicle stopped? lol

Kinda hard to be too harsh on the lady. Skoots are repairable/replaceable. Somehow i have the idea she'll make it right <weg> Just think of the future disagreements that will be nipped in the bud with "but you trashed my Kat"

Found it online.. reminded me of a trick someone tried to do by launching himself into the back of a suv.. The results were about the same as this one.

LOL, I'm not someone to use the "but you trashed my kat" disagreement. She's ok. the bike needs new fairings. I'd rather replace a piece of plastic then have to replace a girlfriend. IMO

Comment

Comment

Hey can I get a mod to delete this thread.. Mom wants to sign up to the forums.. and well.. I don't think she'll like this thread

I'll make a new one with the required information.. less sexual however.
            Last edited by XSNomad; 09-21-2008, 05:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hahhahahaha thats funny.
              Keep right except to pass!
              myspace.com/brianlmullins

Comment

Working...
              X