X

+98 600 Oil Cooler Lines Pics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +98 600 Oil Cooler Lines Pics

Just posting pics of my Oil Cooler Line for a member nothing special here...

Attached Files
    sigpic
    Update Jul 11 2014
    Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Alright, we f**king get it.... you've got a Bandit 1200 header! There's no need to make up reasons to post pictures of it!
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

he really did take the pics for me, I'm trying to get HEL performance to make me an oil cooler.
      Last edited by arsenic; 09-02-2008, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
        Alright, we f**king get it.... you've got a Bandit 1200 header! There's no need to make up reasons to post pictures of it!
        LOL... Im not that full of myself. Although im proud.. LOL... I will be posting pics without the header today too so, there
        Last edited by Rok_Stars_Bars; 09-02-2008, 01:43 PM.
        sigpic
        Update Jul 11 2014
        Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

[quote=arsenic;153829 I'm trying to get HEL performance to make me an oil cooler.[/quote]

Hel already do a 19 row extra wide cooler kit for the gsxr range if that helps

2 things you maybe dont know about hel the mounting brackets for the coolers ar best described as a little tacky & i think they buy the parts in rather than make them themselves
          Renthals & twin spots do not make a streetfighter !

Comment

what year GSXR is the correct cooler tone?

Comment

As far as i'm aware the kit 19 row kit they do is for the 89 onwards gsxr1100/ 750 slingshot models, not sure on the fitting in a kat fairing as ive only put them on naked streetfighters or bandits

hope it helps
              Renthals & twin spots do not make a streetfighter !

Comment

I'll figure it out, thanks

Comment

Attached Files
                  Last edited by Rok_Stars_Bars; 09-02-2008, 11:04 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Update Jul 11 2014

Comment

tone, you do know I'm talking about a 600 cooler right? Unless I'm really counting something wrong it isn't 19 rows.

Comment

Working...
                    X