Dropped My Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropped My Kat

Hey Guys,
    I went to go park my bike backwards in a parking stall and I dropped it while it was on. I killed the engine while it was on the ground and lifted up the bike to start it again and now it won't crank over. Did I flood it or something? It just keeps cranking but won't start now. Thanks for the help.

Probably flooded. You can try holding the throttle open while cranking or just wait a few hours for the fuel to dissipate and then try it.
    I assume you turned the kill switch back to the run position, right?

Comment

Ya I did. Thanks, I'll try it again in a hour. Hope it cranks. I don't want to leave my bike at work. That would suck. I think it's pretty bad when you drop it in front of two hot chicks too trying to back your bike in. What an idiot.

Comment

dropped your bike in front of hot chicks? OUCH!!!

Comment

I know, I don't know what hurts more scratches on my fairings or looking like an idiot with those chicks. Just hope my bike cranks over.

Comment

Scratches on the fairings......they require more work.
            sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
            ------------------------------------------
            89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
            96 YZF 1000R

Comment

How do you guys keep from racking your fairings up?, other than not laying it down.
              No pegs for kats I don't think. Btw it cranked, sweat off my back.

Comment

there are sliders. A dude here makes them. Oh yeah, and don't drop your bike

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
                  Oh yeah, and don't drop your bike
                  Especially in front of hot chicks
                  2007 Honda CBR600rr
                  2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X