X

Need New Battery Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need New Battery Soon

So my Kat wont start if I run errands. ie. 2-3 minutes shut off, start, 2-3 minutes. The 3rd stop, it usually needs to be popped.

My friend suggested an Interstate, but it is lead acid type.

Any suggestions on both types, maint. free, and lead acid.

I am looking for what is going to last the longest with the least hassle.

Thanks,

And by the way, I tried searching, but stink at it.
    '04 600 GSXF

"Hope for the best, but expect the worst. You will always be prepared, and never disappointed."
    ME.

Yuasa is generally the recommended battery for this bike. You can go to their website to locate the correct model you need for your year/make/model.
    If its not broke, Hit it with a bigger hammer and blame it on cheap imports

RIP Dad 3/15/08 Love and miss ya already

Originally posted by Nero
    Even I played for a minute or so, then I recovered what little manhood I had left and stopped.

Comment

Even Yuasa is a lead acid type, The Interstate and the Yuasa are avaialble in a AGM battery which stands for Absorbed Glass Matt and along with the gel cell these are the latest and greatest technology (so they say) in the battery market.

If you can get a killer deal on a Interstate AGM I would say go ahead as they are good batteries. If you can't get it for less then $65.00 USD just get the Yuasa as it only runs right around $75.00 USD.

The Interstate number you would want would be CYTX9-BS.

Tmod

Comment

Originally posted by Tmod View Post
        Even Yuasa is a lead acid type, The Interstate and the Yuasa are avaialble in a AGM battery which stands for Absorbed Glass Matt and along with the gel cell these are the latest and greatest technology (so they say) in the battery market.

If you can get a killer deal on a Interstate AGM I would say go ahead as they are good batteries. If you can't get it for less then $65.00 USD just get the Yuasa as it only runs right around $75.00 USD.

The Interstate number you would want would be CYTX9-BS.

Tmod
        Awesome, thanks.
        '04 600 GSXF

"Hope for the best, but expect the worst. You will always be prepared, and never disappointed."
        ME.

Comment

Working...
        X