X

Reliability

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reliability

I mostly have just a few comments about my Katana. I purchased the bike almost a year ago (last august) with 4000 miles on it, its a 04 600 BTW. It just turned over 10000 miles a few days ago and i havent had one bit of trouble with it yet. It still has the original chain and tires (the tires need replaced veeerry soon) and i have changed the oil twice since i have owned it, oh and the rear brake pads but the fronts are still in good shape. I havent performed the valve adjustment yet, but it is in the near future. I am just impressed with the performance and reliability of this bike and am glad to be a proud owner of a Katana!

That is all.

lol
    "Insert something witty here...."

Originally posted by Kat-astrophe View Post
    I havent performed the valve adjustment yet, but it is in the near future. I am just impressed with the performance and reliability of this bike and am glad to be a proud owner of a Katana!

That is all.

lol
    You're about 3K miles past due for the valve adjustment. Better get to it before the reliability factor changes for the worse for you.

And yeah, welcome...
    It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

They really are very nice bikes.
      -2000 "750"

Comment

an ounce of prevention is worth a million dollars! take care of it and it will take care of you... or in my case the previous owner neglected it and I'm seeing signs of wear and tear (still love it)
        -Marty (Red)

sigpic

BANGERANG RUFIO!

Comment

thats why we love our kats
          sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Originally posted by shadowhunter04 View Post
            an ounce of prevention is worth a million dollars!
            I thought it was "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"......
            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

I'm not kidding when I say it's bullet proof.

Comment

It is a very reliable ride
                2007 Honda CBR600rr
                2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X