Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Disadvantages to using 600 Oil Cooler on 750 engine?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disadvantages to using 600 Oil Cooler on 750 engine?

OK, I don't have a 750 oil Cooler yet, but the engine is fully installed and working.

What kind of limitation am I going to run into? My bike is currently parked about 10 minutes from my house, would riding it back with the 600 Oil Cooler as opposed to the 750 be prudent?
    My Geeky Finance Blog.

I don't think on such a short ride you need to worry that much about it. If, perhaps you were going on a longer trip then yeah, it may be a problem. I'm not sure of the volume of oil in a 750, but the oil cooler on the 600 was probably designed so that it could handle a 600cc amount of oil. Just a thought.
    -Marty (Red)

sigpic

BANGERANG RUFIO!

Comment

Originally posted by zspencer View Post
      OK, I don't have a 750 oil Cooler yet, but the engine is fully installed and working.

What kind of limitation am I going to run into? My bike is currently parked about 10 minutes from my house, would riding it back with the 600 Oil Cooler as opposed to the 750 be prudent?
      If you're going to just ride with it one time, for 10 minutes, then you'll be fine.

The bike probably won't even be fully warmed up in 10 minutes.
      Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
      18v Rigid Drill
      Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
      New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

Working...
      X