No announcement yet.
X

HEL brake line install.. Help!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have an air compressor, this is on sale for $20 right now.

Harbor Freight buys their top quality tools from the same factories that supply our competitors. We cut out the middleman and pass the savings to you!

Comment

Don't need that with speedbleeders. And I can tell you that even the little bubbles (which I think is from the seal between the tube and the bleeder) don't hurt.
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
      -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
      -Terence

Comment

Tiny bubbles...... in the vain... eventually become one, to become a pain. (Sorry, couldn't resist)

LOL I bleed them till theres no air. Even if it means letting it set a few days for any air to to come as one bigger bubble. But if it was just one or five tiny ones, then I wouldn't worry much.. Just use the front brake (which you should anyhow) and allow the rears to seat and get comfy with them. If they stay spongy after a few miles, then there might be a little issue.
        If its not broke, Hit it with a bigger hammer and blame it on cheap imports

RIP Dad 3/15/08 Love and miss ya already

Originally posted by Nero
        Even I played for a minute or so, then I recovered what little manhood I had left and stopped.

Comment

Gave the back brakes a little test today after having some time to seat, and it locks up pretty easily. Looks like all is well. The new pads just needed some time to break in.
          -2000 "750"

Comment

Good to hear that thats all it needed. Ride safe and enjoy th ride.
            If its not broke, Hit it with a bigger hammer and blame it on cheap imports

RIP Dad 3/15/08 Love and miss ya already

Originally posted by Nero
            Even I played for a minute or so, then I recovered what little manhood I had left and stopped.

Comment

I am just about to do this. Do you have any photo's of the routing. It would save me some time...............
              Forgiveness is what defines us. For without forgiveness, humans would have annihilated themselves with endless retributions.

2004 600 Kat

Billet Aluminum frame clamps and custom delrin sliders for 98+ Kats
              http://www.burley1.ca

Comment

I just came across this link. I wonder why it never showed up in the user CP as having a new post.... hmm.. thanks for the pm
                -2000 "750"

Comment

Working...
                X