No announcement yet.
X

89 gsxr cams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtfo i dont like people f ing with me i dont know alot about bikes but i know the basics what the hell you talking about

Comment

wtf dude? I posted the FS thread about my chain and sprockets, then you said you thought I was talking about the timing chain, I said I have a heavy duty one of those. Now pull your head out of your azz a quite complaining about what I'm talking about because I am simply responding to your comments.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic1016 View Post
        wtf dude? I posted the FS thread about my chain and sprockets, then you said you thought I was talking about the timing chain, I said I have a heavy duty one of those. Now pull your head out of your azz a quite complaining about what I'm talking about because I am simply responding to your comments.
        I am just asking about having to adjust the idle up with the gsxr cams sorry if i sounded like a dick thought you were messing with me like i said this is new to me, everything is stock but the cams, I want to do an ignition advancer and a ivans jet kit im not worried about the timing chain right know its still really new sorry arsenic

Comment

no problem.

Comment

Working...
          X