X

Hoses to gas tank?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoses to gas tank?

Are there any hoses that go to the gas tank on a 93 Kat 600 other than the three to the petcock?

Thanks in advance
    1993 Kat 600 - (Parts bike)
    1994 Kat 600 - Jardine full exhaust, Factory Pro Jet Kit, Pirelli Diablo Stradas, Fender CHOPPED, repainted plastics and tank

Should be a total of 5, two are fuel, one is a vaccum line from the # 4 carb, these three lines lead to the petcock. The remaining two are vent/drain lines, which are ok if they are missing. One is from the gas cap drain, Center of the bottom of the tank. The other from the sender unit. The two remaining lines should be there, just in case theres ever gas seeping out, but it wont affect the running of the bike.
    If its not broke, Hit it with a bigger hammer and blame it on cheap imports

RIP Dad 3/15/08 Love and miss ya already

Originally posted by Nero
    Even I played for a minute or so, then I recovered what little manhood I had left and stopped.

Comment

Awesome, thanks.... I bought this 93 real cheap off of a friend of my girl. Ill be going through it over the winter trying to figure out what (if anything) is missing. Its history is pretty much unknown.
      Thanks
      1994 Kat 600 - Jardine full exhaust, Factory Pro Jet Kit, Pirelli Diablo Stradas, Fender CHOPPED, repainted plastics and tank

Comment

Originally posted by jdumont
        Awesome, thanks.... I bought this 93 real cheap off of a friend of my girl. Ill be going through it over the winter trying to figure out what (if anything) is missing. Its history is pretty much unknown.
        Thanks
        No problem and good luck with the new bike. If you dont know the history of its maintence or anything else, then do yourself a good favor, grab a manual for it, and read over the scheduled maintence list. Things like brake hoses ect. Even tho the bikes new to you, rubber parts are affected with age, not just milage. Its going to take a little work on your part also to make sure everythings safe. Just remember, its your A$$ in the seat. So its best to protect it

Even I played for a minute or so, then I recovered what little manhood I had left and stopped.

Comment

Ahhhh, RI eh? Im in Cranston.... Actually outside right now in the beautiful sunshine working on the Kat. I guess I should set up my profile.....

Comment

three to the petcock, one to the filler cap and one to the fuel level gauge!

two large ones go on each side and the smaller one on back of petcock or fuel valve.

one small one in middle of tank to nipple.

one small one to nipple on side of the fuel level.

That should complete it other than exact size of hoses.
            TDA Racing/Motorsports
            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
            Who knows what is next?
            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by jdumont
              Ahhhh, RI eh? Im in Cranston.... Actually outside right now in the beautiful sunshine working on the Kat. I guess I should set up my profile.....
              Craaaaaaanston LOL Well, good to know that your close by. I'm in Providence, so if you get hung up or break something or need a hand, I'll pop over. I'm usually playing superman layed out on the bike down 95 between Warwick and Prov for work, So a stop off is no big deal.

Comment

Working...
              X