Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its seems like "how do i wheelie a kat" and "D&D" threads bring out the haters around here....

Im with lou, i love my D&D and had a yoshi before that. Its loud, no argueing that, BUT my cousin has a D&D slipon on his 04 yzf600r and it sounds terrible to me, totally different than mine. But he loves it!!!!
    Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I've really loved the D&D pipes I've had.............they just sound so good running. I normally take it easy thru the neighborhoods, but out on the open road.............man, love that sound!

I just got a set of Hindle carbon Fiber cans for my next ride: SV1000s. WOW! - did htose change the sound of that bike!
      I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
      Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
      Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

i love the sound of my D&D and i just found a bullet tip for it, and i just repacked the baffle and put the bullet tip on and holy shit, now thw bile sound like a vanc and hines from idle to 5K then it just screams after 5K. i <3 my D&D im just thanking chris for selling it to me. and cyber here comes the money order for those earplugz
        ------------------------------------------------------
        Lean in Lean out.
        ------------------------------------------------------
        1993 GSX750F Katana SOLD
        2002 GSX750R Black. SOLD
        2000 TL1000RR silver, SOLD
        2000 yamaha R1 red katana

-------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
        X